Operation Crystal Clear
STATE AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES MAKE MONROE COUNTY ARRESTS
On January 29th, 2016, an eighteen month undercover operation resulted in the arrest of fifteen felony suspects residing in Monroe County. All of the charges stem from law enforcement undercover purchases of illegal narcotics.
The arrests were made by Arkansas State Troopers, Monroe County Sheriff's Deputies, Brinkley Police Officers, Officers of the 1st Judicial District Drug Task Force and Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Officers.
The following individuals were arrested today without incident and incarcerated at the Monroe County Jail.
* Kendall Swanigan, 27, of Brinkley
* Timothy Miller, 42, of Brinkley
* Morley Pearson, 38, of Brinkley
* Harley Baker, 27, of Brinkley
* Cameron Tucker, 38, of Brinkley
* Diana Reaves, 48, of Brinkley
* Kenneth Jackson, 37, of Brinkley
* Robert Sullins, 31, of Blackton
* Johnnie Mounce, 43, of Clarendon
* Lucas Hargrove, 34, of Brinkley
* Rebecca Norwood, 34, of Brinkley
* Anthony Glass, 35, of Clarendon
* Chere Peacock, 38, of Clarendon
* Jeremy Hartzog, 19, of Clarendon
* Adam Davis, 31, of Clarendon
Drugs and suspected stolen property, firearms and an all terrain vehicle, were recovered during the course of the arrests. The investigation into the stolen items in relation to the drug crimes is continuing.